When you’re away from home you can trust Heights Canine to provide a safe environment for your dog to spend their days and nights.
Boarding dogs will enjoy playtime with each other as well as join in the fun with our daycare dogs Monday through Friday. In the evening, each dog is assigned their own kennel to rest, enjoy their meals, and reset for the next day of fun and play!
Our facility is climate controlled, secured by state of the art security systems, and under 24/7 video surveillance to ensure that your dog stays comfortable and safe day and night. We strive to make your pets stay with us enjoyable and fun.
- $40 per single night *24 hours.
- $380 10 night package, must be paid in advance.
- $500 15 night package, must be paid in advance.
- Multiple dog discounts available.
OVERNIGHT PACKING LIST
- Food (please bring your pet’s food in a sealable container, Ziploc bags are ok!)
- Medications if required
- Bedding from home is optional
- A chew toy; a variety of bully sticks, antlers, and other chews are also available for sale in our lobby. *please do not bring plush toys*
- Nightly treats $3/$5 - Frozen Kong chew toys stuffed with non-fat Greek yogurt and peanut butter may be added to any night of your pet’s stay. Priced for dogs under 40lbs and over 40lbs to ensure a safely sized chew toy and portion of yogurt/peanut butter.
- Walks with our staff $25 - Weather permitting a member of our staff will walk your dog through the neighborhoods surrounding our facility. Your dog will be walked using whatever equipment your dog is accustomed to (flat collar, harness, prong collar, remote collar etc.).
- Grooming services - We love nothing more than to pamper your pup before send home, choose from our menu of grooming services to have your dog bathed, manicure/pedicure, ears cleaned, brushed and more prior to pick up. Prices vary based on size and lengh of coat.
- Meals $2 per meal- Should you forget to pack your dog’s regular food we are able to provide FROMM grain free dog food.